Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Pensacola Speaks, A Project Idea Introduction by Sam

Sam Earley
Posted: 3/25/2020


Hello, Sam Earley here! While shifting to remote working, I will admit I have been a little stressed and unsure what to do with this new normal. The first week of planning on our projects I reached out to Kelli to see what she was doing for inspiration. And I am really happy I did! I knew I could help assist her over these next few weeks on ‘Pensacola Speaks’.

I see this new project as a way to encourage people who are living, or have lived, in Pensacola to share their stories and memories with others. While giving us the opportunity to learn how project proposals are created. The best thing about setting up this foundation for Pensacola Speaks is all the possibilities that can grow from it. Just for a couple examples, we could host an exhibition with all the local tales at Voices of Pensacola or create a small archive of them!

Recently we have been organizing a possible timeline, creating forms, and setting up an idea for an unpublished Facebook to help communicate with the community. We would love all of your advice or thoughts on this project. Now, I’ll turn in over to Kelli!


No comments:

Post a Comment